What is the greatest ingredient of success in all walks of life?
¿WHAT IS THAT BOLD THING?
What is the ONE THING that differentiates the successful candidates from those who drop out of Harvard?
- Intellectual Ability
- Physical Ability
- Combination of Intellectual and Physical Ability
If you answered 4. Grit, you are right.
What KIND of Astronauts did NASA pick for the Lunar Mission?
- Those who had great history of success
- Those who had significant failures and bounced back from them
The answer is 2. They wanted someone who could handle the most difficult situation and not break down.
What is the most important THING for a soccer player to have?
Mia Hamm, 2 Time Olympic Gold Medalist & FIFA World Champion.
Mental Toughness is the BOLD THING: The number #1 indicator and predictor of Success in all walks of life
Some Examples of Mental Toughness:
Performing at your very best when everything is on the line
Going after your biggest goals and not shying away from them
Sustaining that winning feeling in the most difficult situations
Mastering the inner critic
Winning even after you’ve been counted out
Constantly moving forward in face of extreme challenges of life
Growing stronger in the face of stress and adversity
Getting yourself to take action even though you might be gripped with fear
So, How do we build Mental Toughness, Grit & Persistence
Most books/people talk about the importance of Mental Toughness, Persistence, Grit etc in order to succeed but they do not provide specifics as to how to develop these skills. This course will provide you a complete toolset to build your mental toughness.
52 Greatest Mental Toughness Books Summarized
All the ideas come from the greatest books written on the topic of building mental strength. By the end of this course, you will have absorbed 52 great books and taken action on them. + 3 more bonus especial books.
Covering the Entire Landscape of Mental Toughness
Not biased towards any school of thought, we cover the entire landscape of mental toughness to bring you the best of Eastern Philosophy, Western Research and everything in between. From Zen Philosophy to Stoic Thinkers and from Martial Artists to Research Scientists …. we cover the whole gamut.
Books Resumed List
90 Days of Daily Knowledge + Action => Compound Effect
You learn and take action on 1 new idea every single day. The learning doesn’t just add up over time …. it compounds. 2% improvement every single day over 90 days doesn’t lead to 180% improvement. When compounded it leads to 724% improvement over the same period!
1 Year of Reading Compressed
Reading these books would take you nearly 250 hours …. That’s almost 5 hours per week over a period of 50 weeks. That breaks down to reading 1 hr/day every week day for an entire year. But with this course you just need to watch the daily bite-sized videos.
Clickable Mind Maps for big picture+details
Every book is broken down into clickable mindmaps. Looking for an important idea in a book? You can quickly zoom in and get to that idea. Or zoom out and get a big picture perspective on the book. Zoom in and out of any idea and it’s sub-ideas by clicking on them.
10+ Hrs of Video content over 90 days
You get a 5-10 minute video every single day for 90 days. That is over 10+ hrs of video content over 90 days!
One time investment. Lifetime Access.
Monthly Investment. Monthly Access
Some of the 90 ideas you will learn:
- Why Resilience is not a gift but a muscle that can be developed
- 1 technique to develop your self image so that you do not sabotage your own goals
- 3 techniques to get the best out of yourself in High pressure situations
- 3 techniques to turn the obstacle in front of you to your advantage
- The difference between using optimism the wrong way and right way
- The equation that allows you to minimize suffering in the most painful situations
- The paradoxical power of accepting our weaknesses and limitations
- 3 techniques to develop the strength to handle painful rejections and still go after your dreams
- 1 Daily exercise to awaken the automatic success mechanism within you
- 2 exercises to nurture that “winning feeling” that is essential to your ability to be able to persist in face of all odds
- The 1 thing you MUST do right before any high pressure situation
- 5 strategies to grow your willpower
- The 2 missing components in “regular” optimism and how to super charge it
- Why thinking about this 1 specific scenario liberates you to go after your biggest dreams